[Banshee-List] Windows version of Banshee

Hi brothers. Im booting dual Windows and Ubuntu on my notebook - Windows at
work and Ubuntu at home... on ubuntu im using banshee as my organizer for
music but on windows i cant %-| because theres no function version of it...
i saw some forums with successful running banshee on windows but id rather
see your own "official" version... you have some notice on your site half a
year ago that said windows version coming soon... are you working on it???
which version would be windows compatible??? thanx for answering