Re: [Banshee-List] Firefly flac streaming question

Could you possibly test with another DAAP server (preferably on the
same server, but even locally with Firefly if necessary) to narrow
down the issue?

Also, I can't recall if there are any bugs filed on this, but it
sounds vaguely familiar. Could you also search the existing bugs?
(Instructions here: http://banshee-project.org/contribute/file-bugs/
I'm mobile at the moment so my resources are limited.)

Let us know what you find out!