Re: [Banshee-List] music library shows not all music!

On Sat, 2008-11-15 at 01:03 -0800, montalbano wrote:
> I'm using banshee 1.4 on ubuntu 8.10...
>
> My problem is that the music library does not show all music data which is
> in the specific folder (e.g. /home/user/music). No matter how many times i
> reload this library, there are always 14 albums missing: 478 albums are
> physically on my harddisc, but banshee only displays 464...
>
> I analyzed this missing albums, there are no differences to other albums
> which are displayed correctly...
>
> Any ideas?

Banshee isn't showing any errors after import ?
You might want to run "banshee-1 --debug" from a terminal and look at
the output while importing.
Are you able to play the missing files directly ? (Media > Open
Location)

--
Bertrand Lorentz <bertrand lorentz gmail com>