Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee doesn't seem to want to open in the terminal (FC9)

Thank you so much, for so many replies so quickly!

Any ways, because I'm using Fedora does that mean I'm SOL, or is there some
kind of work around that I can use to get using Banshee. From my dabbling so
far it looks like just what I need, and I'd hate to have to find something
else =) Some way to upgrade my 1.2.1 to a 1.4.1? If not I understand.