Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee cannot play m4a files

I did a *really* quick google, and this is the first link that seemed
to give a good description on what to do:

http://www.marteydodoo.com/2006/02/01/compiling-aac-support-in-ubuntu-dapper-with-gstreamer-010/

Basically, you just need the gstreamer based aac decoder installed and
banshee should be able to play your AAC files.

Alan.