Re: [Banshee-List] I was thinking last night and....

On Tue, 2008-05-20 at 13:11 -0400, Timothy Collins wrote:
> What would be a fun plug in for Banshee : When the user starts a MP3
> file, the plug in goes out to youtube, does a search and, if it finds
> it, automatically plays the video that corresponds to the music in
> place of the album art.

A better idea might be to integrate this with the Now Playing window. It
finds the music video then you can play it if you switch to Now Playing.
Perhaps to make this clear, a "Music Video" button could be added to the
top of the window, alongside the volume control and whatever else
buttons are up there.
--
Kevin "Yo" Dupuy | Public Mail <kevin dupuy opensuse org> | Yo.media: 225-590-5961
Swift Change for a Green Future: Kat Swift for President www.VoteSwift.org