[Banshee-List] Help needed to find my way in the new codebase

Hi,

I'm having a go at porting the Bookmarks plugin to Mono.Addins and the
new core. I picked this plugin because it looked like a simple one, and
as a first step before porting the out-of-tree, unofficial Alarm plugin
( http://code.google.com/p/banshee-unofficial-plugins/ ).

After some looking around in the codebase, I'm having difficulties to
find the replacement for what was "Globals.Library". It was used for two
things :
- Load the bookmarks only after the Library has finished loading.
- Fetch the TrackInfo corresponding to a track_id. Bookmarks only work
for tracks that are in the database, so that would be now
"DatabaseTrackInfo".

Any help or pointer would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

--
Bertrand Lorentz <bertrand lorentz gmail com>