Re: [Banshee-List] folder depth in .is_audio_player files

Try folder_depth=1 instead of 0. Just a shot in the dark. It doesn't
make sense, but since when do bugs make sense? :)

--
Cyphase | www.cyphase.com | Email/Jabber: cyphase cyphase com

"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in
practice, there is." - Jan L. A. van de Snepscheut