Re: [Banshee-List] podcast autoupdate

> > Well, perhaps a periodical update (every hour, for example) would
> > be enough, not annoying at all.
> >
> > Benja
>
> Exactly.  Even rhythmbox gives the option of checking for updates
> every hour, every day, every week, or manually.

I would also like to see a scheduling feature in banshee's podcast plugin.

I used to use ipodder/Juice which allowed one to schedule the downloads at a
particular time of day.  I had juice configured to download every day at 3am.
This was on my work computer that was running 24 hours a day.  By having it
download late at night, it did not conflict with people using the internet for
work related activities.

Are there any Howtos for getting started with banshee plugin development or
is the best be to just start looking at code?

Darin

--
Because all other Floccinaucinihilipilification Homepages are worthless.
http://www.floccinaucinihilipilification.net