[Banshee-List] I just tried out Banshee 1.0 and....

Dear all,
First of all, many thanks for this new Banshee, it seems great but I'm having some problems with this new release.

Using Ubuntu Hardy, I just uninstalled the Banshe 0.13 (the official repository version) and I installed Banshee 1.0 from the PPA.

The good:
- it starts pretty much faster, good job,
- the GUI is better than ever, great,

The bad:
- I'm unable to play any video, all videos are played at around 3 fps instead of 25, I tried to run Banshe from the CLI and when playing a video I get a message saying something like "XXX is not GOjbect', - The tooltip tray is not well displayed with my current theme (imetal, found on gnome-look.org), there is a lot of graphic artefacts,

Question: with the previous Banshee I was able to add any web radio by entering the stream URL, how can I achieve this with Banshee 1.0?

Thanks for all,

romu