[Banshee-List] Cannot sort by track number

I just created a playlist by doing a search for a square bracket as I have a
number of songs from a 'Top 100 of the 80s' playlist in the form of "Take On
Me [October 1985]".  This worked great and I created a playlist from it, but
now I cannot sort the playlist by track number.  It seems to force a sort on
Artist first.

Is this a bug?  Or a 'feature'? ;)  I don't seem to be able to drag the
songs into order either.  Do I have to manually make the playlist?