Re: [Banshee-List] Porting the Mirage plugin to the new banshee codebase

On Sat, 2008-06-07 at 14:24 -0500, Gabriel Burt wrote:
> 2008/6/7 Bertrand Lorentz <bertrand lorentz gmail com>:
> > I'd like to let you know that I've started to work on porting Mirage to
> > the latest banshee code.
> > I got it to compile, and now it is happily crashing banshee on startup.
> > I must be doing something wrong when I'm adding the Source to the
> > MusicLibrary. I'm accepting suggestion ! ;)
>
> Very cool!  Still stuck?  What's the error?

The error is because I'm adding a child source to the MusicLibrary while
other child sources (my smart playlists) are also being added.
System.Collections was complaining on line 170 of SourceManager.cs.

I guess I need to wait until the MusicLibrary has been completly
loaded, with its children.
The only way I've found for now is to wait until the VideoLibrary starts

There's probably a much better way, so enlighten me ! ;)