Re: [Banshee-List] Multi-Artist albums

2008/7/24 Michal Sawicz
On czw, 2008-07-24 at 10:41 +0200, Benjamín Valero Espinosa wrote:
> I like the Amarok approach, so I would show always the Album Artist it
> it exists, if not I would show de Track Artist. Anyway, if I want to
> find all the tracks of some artist, I use the search bar, not the
> browser.

That's just how it is now. If the Album Artist is different from Track
Artist, the browser groups by Album Artist.

Well, I am using SVN updated version and that's not true. I have tribute disc to an artist, Joaquín Sabina, and this one is the Album Artist. Then, every track has as Track Artist the interpret, that is different in every track.

After that, in the browser, I click in Joaquín Sabina and this disc does not appear, and every artist interpreting single tracks in this disc appear in the browser with one track in one disc: this last one.

What am I doing wrong?