Re: [Banshee-List] Compile Error in ThickClient.dll - Ubuntu 7.10

On Wed, 2008-01-30 at 09:03 -0500, Josiah Ritchie wrote:
> I've been trying for a few days to compile banshee from svn to see how
> the new stuff is coming and have been running into this error on make
>
> ./Banshee.Sources.Gui/SourceRowRenderer.cs(136,59): error CS0019:
> Operator `==' cannot be applied to operands of type
> `Banshee.Sources.ITrackModelSource' and `Banshee.Sources.Source'
>
> am running on Ubuntu 7.10.
>
> Anyone know what I can do to resolve this?

I've been running into the same problems. For testing, I have backported
mono 1.2.6 to gutsy. Would you mind trying the following:

1) Add this repo: deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/ruben/ubuntu gutsy main
2) Upgrade mono. You will have to uninstall the "mono" and "mono-devel"
packages, which are empty anyway, so don't worry about it.
3) Try building again.

Let me know if this works for you.

Cheers,
    Ruben

PS: If you're concerned about security: my packages are signed with the
same key as this mail.

--
Ruben Vermeersch (rubenv)
http://www.savanne.be