[Banshee-List] Inflexibility for filename organization

It bothers me that Banshee doesn't allow you to change the imported filename structure to something other than the defaults.  For example, I want to import CDs in the form <Number> <Title>, not <Number>. <Title>.  I should be able to change that right in the preferences.

I think I remember changing a config file somewhere to do that.  Can someone remind me where it is?  Why isn't this just in the GUI?

Thanks,
Joey