Re: [Banshee-List] Bug 527788 "Could not fetch metadata for CD"

> Here's the wireshark traffic from the query. Maybe music brainz is
> sending something banshee isn't expecting evey now and then?

I've been ripping a bunch of cd's and I have definitely run into a few where
the connection to musicbrainz seems to hang.  It seems to be cd dependant. I
can get info on particular cds if that would help.

Darin

--
Because all other Floccinaucinihilipilification Homepages are worthless.
http://www.floccinaucinihilipilification.net