Re: [Banshee-List] Are better Last.fm filters possible?

Your request is better voiced on the last.fm forums but I will say that what you want (stricter filtering) is not possible due to record label licences. The incorrect tags is another thing as thatis up to users. A moderation system has been talked about in the past as well.

-wade

Sent from my iPhone