[Banshee-List] libmtp6 dependency

Hi

I use Ubuntu Hardy Heron.

I tried to install the new version of banshee but from the Banshee Team PPA
but Synaptic tells me:
banshee-1:
 Depends: libmtp6  but it is not installable

And when I try to install libmtp6 explicitly Synaptic tells me:
Package libmtp6 has no available version, but exists in the database.
This typically means that the package was mentioned in a dependency and
never uploaded, has been obsoleted or is not available with the contents of
sources.list

I also noticed that libmtp7 is installed on my computer.

Best regards, Hrafnkell