[Banshee-List] Banshee Notification Icon

Hello there fellow Banshee users/developers/translators :P,

For some strange reason, the little banshee icon that sits away in the
notification area has gone missing ($4 reward if found :P). I can start
Banshee, play music and close the main window and the music is still playing
(if that's any help?). Any suggestions on how I can rectify the problem as I
am used to skipping and pausing tracks through the notification icon, I hate
switching workspaces all the time.

Many thanks in advance to someone who can help,

Lee Jarratt