Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee doesn't auto-update the music library!?

Squishy wrote:

Jon Cosby wrote:

The library would get pretty cluttered if Banshee did this. I sometimes open things such as voicemails in Banshee. I download my music files to a temporary location. I would have to clean up my library frequently if Banshee always imported them.

In WMP files <10s don't get added.
Also, "unknown artist" files don't get added.

Please don't cite Windows Media Player as the standard. Its security is a joke, its main feature is DRM enforcement, and it's a tool in M$'s monopolization of the OS and software industry. Besides, I frequently download full albums, so I don't know that the "<10s" would make any difference there :)

jon