Re: [Banshee-List] How about PASSWORD protected PODCASTS

Good idea but in my case this can't work.

The problem is that one can download an individual file this way:

http://username:password novamnetwork com/podcasts/malloy/free/MalloyShow-(14-08-2008)-lo.mp3

But the problem is that you have to subscribe to a FEED and you can't
enter

http://username:password www novamnetwork com/podcasts/malloy/malloy-lo.xml

I mean you can but it won't enable you to download the individual
password protected files automatically...

Good idea though..