Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee 1.2 and musictracker

Hyperair wrote:

> You're using Ubuntu Hardy aren't you? Why don't you try using the debs
> I've compiled some time ago
> (with the patch from issue 87)?
>
> http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=724337&page=31

Hey, thanks! This works quite good! Why doesn't Musictracker get updated is
beyond me, especially since there is a patch, and there is some unofficial
0.4.5 version around with some new features and fixes...

I did notice, however that even with this patch musictracker didn't manage
to acquire status when Banshee is off, it just sets empty status (and gives
error in debug window).
When Banshee is running it is able to get correct status, be it Paused,
Stopped or Playing... Not that I'm complaining or something, just thought to
let you know :)