[Banshee-List] Start of Banshee disconnects Sansa e200 Series Player

This Bugs i have with Banshee 1.2:

1] If I start Banshee 1.2 under Ubuntu Gutsy Gibbon 7.10 the Sansa e280
Player disconnects.

2] If I start Banshee 1.2 and then connect the player it gets recognized but
Banshee 1.2 crashes.

With Banshee 0.13.2(provided through the packet manager of ubuntu) I get an
MTP Device Error if the player is connected at startup of Banshee 0.13.2
like Banshee 1.2
If Banshee is started up and then the sansa is connected everything works
flawless in Banshee 0.13.2.

Thank you for your work.