Re: [Banshee-List] ANNOUNCE: Mirage 0.3 released !

On Wed, 2008-08-06 at 21:37 -0400, Mark Henle wrote:
> First, thanks for this great plugin.  I'm rediscovering my library.
> I do have a few .wma files (not protected in any way) that seem to be
> tripping up the plugin.  Banshee won't play them and I don't mind if
> Mirage ignores them, but Mirage should ignore them instead of hanging,
> as it does now.
> Once again, great plugin.

You might be interested to know that this issue is now fixed in Mirage
SVN.
Mirage should no longer hangs on tracks it (or rather gstreamer) cannot
process. It will try to analyze them at each re-scan, but ignore them if
the analysis fails.

Thanks !

--
Bertrand Lorentz <bertrand lorentz gmail com>