Re: [Banshee-List] banshee libdir broken in pkg-config files

On 8/8/08, Hyperair <hyperair gmail com> wrote:
> From what I can see, this seems to be a distro-specific issue. Please contact your distro's Banshee
>  packager about the issue.

For those playing at home,  those with Debian-derived distros won't
see this, because Debian chose the "/usr/lib is always native arch,
other bitness get /usr/lib{32,64}" option while many (all?) other
distros chose "/usr/lib is 32bit; /usr/lib64 is 64bit".