Re: [Banshee-List] ANNOUNCE: Banshee 1.0 Alpha 3 (0.98.3) Released!

On Tue, Apr 15, 2008 at 12:55 PM, LCID Fire <lcid-fire gmx net> wrote:
One thing that got pretty appearent: Please remove the browser frame!
The old frame layout was really nice and simple - but not only does the
browser frame take much space - it also destroys the simplicity of the
ui. The basic idea is great - but I'd like it more to be in the source
list than in a seperate frame.

For me on a widescreen monitor, it doesn't take away from the interface much (I have it on the left side) and adds a lot of functionality. (It was often requested before it was implemented, so it seems a lot of people agree.) "View | Show Browser" or Ctrl+B to turn it off.