Re: [Banshee-List] Audioscrobbler Plugin Working?

Andrew Conkling wrote:
Are either of you using Network-Manager and/or a static IP on your system? There was an issue (bug, closed now) with Banshee not getting the network state from a static IP network. Maybe it's back? :-/

Nothing static here.  I do use Network-Manager, but everything is DHCP.

Anything useful showing up if you run Banshee in a terminal?

Nothing. The only AudioScrobbler stuff that shows up with --debug is something to the affect of "Starting Audioscrobbler engine"

When I get a chance, I am going to start putting debug output in there to try determine what is going on.

-=Dan