[Banshee-List] banshee lyrics plugin 0.4.2 prerelease

Hi guys,

I've done a lot of work on banshee lyrics plugin these days.. And now I
need your help.
I would be very grateful if anybody could find some time to test my
plugin (also translations are welcome :D ).
Report me bugs, suggestions and i'll be glad to hear any new idea.

You can download it from ( http://martellc.web.cs.unibo.it/banshee-lyrics-plugin-0.4.2-pre.tar.bz2 )
This is only a prerelease, it need testing to became the new stable release.

I introduced some new features that need particular test attention:

-Autolyrics support (www.autolyrics.com)

-Language support (currently only italian and english are supported )

-NetworkManager integration to check Network status (using
NetworkDetect.cs from Banshee.Base namespace)

-Toggle Support(you can use Ctrl+T to show/hide the lyrics panel)

-Possibility to change your plugin directory directly from the plugin
configuration dialog

I also Fixed some annoying bugs and cleaned the code (LyricsPane.cs and
LyricsManager.cs in particular).

Bye,
Christian