Re: [Banshee-List] ndesk-dbus?

On 10/11/07, Thomas J. Baker <tjb unh edu> wrote:

> Trying to build ipodsleuth on Fedora 8 and it complains about not being
> able to find ndesk-dbus? This apparently is not normal dbus?

That would be the Mono DBus implementation [1].  There should be RPMs
available for it.  On some distros it might be known as dbus-sharp.
You'll want version 0.5.2, if available.  I'm not a Fedora/RPM user,
so I'm not sure how to help you more specifically.

Banshee uses it, too, but I think if you don't have it installed in
your system Banshee bundles it into its own install, which would
explain why you haven't had this problem before.

Sandy

[1] http://www.ndesk.org/DBusSharp