[Banshee-List] Database Utility Hacker Wanted!

Dear Banshee Enthusiasts and Hackers,

I am looking for someone to write a small utility that downloads the
latest Magnatune [1] SQL database and converts that database into a
Banshee database. The Tracks table in banshee.db is where the goods are
stored [2]. The tool can be written in C#, Bash, Perl, Python, C -
whatever I can easily run on openSUSE 10.2.

I need such a tool to populate a large Banshee database for testing the
new model and view I am working on, which will bring awesome performance
and interface gains to Banshee in the _very_ near future. I'll save more
stunning details for a later post ;)

Thanks!
--Aaron

[1] http://magnatune.com - and no, this does not imply we are working on
actually supporting Magnatune at the moment in Banshee - I'm strictly
looking for a quick and easy source of track data for performance
testing. The latest SQL snapshot should always be available directly
here: http://magnatune.com/info/song_info.sql

[2] The table that matters. Fill in as many applicable columns as
possible.

CREATE TABLE Tracks (
	TrackID INTEGER PRIMARY KEY,
	Uri TEXT NOT NULL,