Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee and the OpenMoko

Hi,

On Tue, 2007-02-20 at 10:57 -0600, Gabriel Burt wrote:
> On 2/20/07, Dan M <lists munckfish net> wrote:
> > Is it possible to run Hyena using the make files? I'm just getting
> > library linking problems when trying to run it direct or using 'run' in
> > it's own makefile.
>
> It probably needs to be updated because of changes in the rest of
> Banshee; it was written quite a while ago and is not actively
> developed.

I took some time to play around with Hyena, and I managed to get "make
run" to work and start the application.

The changes to /src/Core/Banshee.Hyena/Makefile.am are easy, but then I
had to change some stuff in other places : the code assumed that the
main menu widget was present, and that lead to a crash.

I'll put the patch on Bugzilla if anyone is interested. What I have now
needs some more work.

Cheers,

--
Bertrand Lorentz <bertrand lorentz gmail com>