Re: [Banshee-List] MP3 ID problem

On 6/29/07, Benjamin Gramlich <benjamin gramlich gmail com> wrote:

Also, how difficult would it be to write a plugin to allow banshee to
read .cue sheets with .flac files? Cue sheet support is non-existent in
gnome, and I'd like to see its implementation soon. Where would I need
to look for appropriate documentation?

I *think* this might be possible to do at the GStreamer level, which
would immediately give .cue file support to basically every Gnome app.
I'm not entirely sure, though.