Re: [Banshee-List] Sorting by track number

I agree.  The behaviour on the track field is great though - order by
artist, then album, then track. It's just there's nothing to help with
compilations.

As I said though, with the new browser this won't be a problem.

Thanks all,
B.

On 18/07/07, Gabriel Burt <gabriel burt gmail com> wrote:
On 7/18/07, Ben Parsons <ben parsons web googlemail com> wrote:
> Yes, it does, but it sorts by artist first, and if all the artists are
> different, then it doesn't matter what the track number is, cos

Hmm, sort by Album should do Album DESC, Track# ASC no?  Sounds like a bug.

Gabriel