[Banshee-List] code question

Hello,

I am a "newbie" developer who just started looking at the Banshee code
to see if I could help out. I am trying to make a patch for bug #363471
which is that banshee ignores the Gnome proxy settings. One thing I
started wondering, and this might be a stupid question, is how does the
NameValueCollection ConfigurationKeys get its values? I've grepped the
heck out of the whole code tree and I can't see a single line where
anything is assigned.

This hasn't really got anything to do with what I'm doing right now,
it's just something I noticed while looking at the plugin code. I'm
quite new to C# as well (only done some minor programming in C and
Python), so I am surely missing something very simple :)

I'll hopefully be back soon with a working patch (hopefully not with
code TOO ugly :P)

Ville Lindholm,
Finland