Re: [Banshee-List] Nothing on the left panel

I strongly recommend upgrading to the latest Banshee (0.11.6). 0.11.2 is
about 6 months old, and considering Banshee itself is only about two
years old, 0.11.2 is pretty ancient. Lots of good stuff has happened
since then.

Smart playlists will let you access track lists like "Favorites" or
"Recent Songs."

Radio was added in 0.11.4. There are a host of other plugins that are
available (and since 0.11.4 included by default in core) like podcasting
and recommendations pane.

Again - upgrade!

--Aaron