Re: [Banshee-List] 2 feature suggestions: syncing to playlist / autosync

Josiah Ritchie wrote:
#2: Are you saying that you want a manual sync that would work like
the full library sync, but only with a playlist instead of the full
library?

really this is #1, and then #2 would be to give the above system memory.

device_is_connected() {
select {
  case ( hash = <device #1 hash-id> ):
    sync to playlist associated with device #1 (if it exists)

  case (has = <device #2 hash-id>):
    sync to playlist associated with device #2 (if it exists)
}