Re: [Banshee-List] [tomboy-list] Time to remove ndesk-dbus from Tomboy?

I was looking at this yesterday but building mono-addins from SVN
required mono-nunit and despite installing every 'nunit' package I
could find for Gutsy, I couldn't get the build past looking for
mono-nunit.  Any suggestions on what I need?

Cheers
Joss