[Banshee-List] Banshee Patches

I have some time while I'm watching my daughter today so I'm going to
try to do a bit of bug triaging. I thought I'd start by reminding
everyone of the patches in bugzilla. Here's a link:
http://tinyurl.com/3xwqdc

If one of these are yours, take a moment to confirm that it works on
SVN and note that in the patch if it's been awhile.

If you'd like to help out, check out some of the unconfirmed bugs and
let us know how it works on SVN.

Hope someone can have some fun with this. :-)

JSR/

--
Our Mission
Technology and Hospitality for God's Workmen