[Banshee-List] Keeping up with changing files

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Banshee's library files don't update
automatically when renamed/moved/etc. I had noticed this on my laptop,
where I have my music mounted via NFS, so I hadn't expected much.
However, I've noticed the same on my desktop, where the music resides.

This is a problem, as I've just started using the ratings and play
count to create some pretty useful smart playlists. Can anyone else
confirm this, and are there any workarounds?

Cheers,
Andrew