Re: [Banshee-List] Importing files problem, stops at 28%

Try compiling from CVS. I had the same type of problem running the standard Banshee which comes with Ubuntu on PPC.

When I start the import, it goes fine until I reach 28% of the total, and
then it stops and just sits there saying "scanning."  I do have the "add to
music folder when importing" block UNCHECKED.

I have tried this import function 3 times.

Should I do something different?  Are filetypes causing problems?

--
Leo Utskot
Copyleft México