Re: [Banshee-List] Column for bitrate quality

At the moment, audio properties are not stored in the database (bitrate,
sample rate, etc.), with the exception of duration, so it's not possible
to show columns for these properties.

When the new data model and view lands later in the 0.11.x series, any
track property, including aforementioned audio properties, will be
mappable to a view column.

Because rating is not stored inside the track itself, it is not possible
to keep your ratings. It might be nice to write an {RB|AmaroK}->Banshee
database converter at some point to allow preserving this kind of extra
metadata. <insert ensuing argument regarding a common music database>

Cheers,
--Aaron