Re: [Banshee-List] Memory leak?

On 10/18/06, Andrew Conkling <andrew conkling gmail com> wrote:
I'm running 0.11.0 on Ubuntu Edgy with all the plugins I can get my
hands on, and I've noticed that the longer I let Banshee run, the more
memory it uses.  This morning it was using almost half of my 1G of
RAM.

Is there anything I can do to test out where the problem is occurring?
 Some way of using GDB or something?

You can try to narrow down which plugin it is (if any) that is causing
the problem by turning them off one at a time (or vice versa) and
leaving Banshee running for some amount of time.

Gabriel