[Banshee-List] Playlist/library ordering gets stuck

Hello list!
I'm a new Banshee convert, having switched over from Rhythmbox (which
has been freezing up on me nastily because of my NFS share) and I'm
loving it!  (OK, maybe I wish it had a play queue, but I see that's in
the works.)

I am having a few small problems (with 0.11.0 on Ubuntu Edgy), nothing
restarting the program hasn't been able to fix.  I was wondering if
anyone could provide some help.

1. When I delete a playlist (Banshee returns to the library), my CPU
starts working hard and Banshee's UI freezes.  I thought this was just
an endless loop, but I have let it go for about 20 minutes and it
finally returns to peaceful life.  Is this maybe exacerbated by NFS?

2. I think this may be a bug: I open my library, search for an artist,
sort by something (e.g. year), and add the files to a playlist.  I
cannot reorder nor resort the playlist. :-/  Once I restart, I can do
both.

Any tips?  Thanks!

Kind regards,
Andrew Conkling