[Banshee-List] Database locked?

    First, I love Banshee.  I'm not sure why, since it doesn't have all
the functionality of RB (internet radio, in particular) but it doesn't
one thing that RB does: repeating the exact same song on shuffle. (The
bug's been there for over a year without change...)

    I love the cover art, and the way the music columns work the way one
would expect, for all situations, not just the library.  It's new, but
already a good, good start.

    But after enjoying it a few days, it will no longer start; it
complains like this:

brian ws01:~$ banshee --play-enqueued --enqueue %U
Warning: [5/26/2006 3:24:45 AM] (Cannot connect to NetworkManager) - An
available, working network connection will be assumed

Unhandled Exception: Mono.Data.SqliteClient.SqliteSyntaxException:
database is locked
in <0x00106> Mono.Data.SqliteClient.SqliteCommand:GetNextStatement
(IntPtr pzStart, System.IntPtr pzTail, System.IntPtr pStmt)
in <0x000d0> Mono.Data.SqliteClient.SqliteCommand:ExecuteReader
(CommandBehavior behavior, Boolean want_results, System.Int32
rows_affected)
in <0x0001c> Mono.Data.SqliteClient.SqliteCommand:ExecuteNonQuery ()
in <0x00072> Banshee.Database.QueuedSqliteCommand:Execute ()
brian ws01:~$

    I've used sqlite before (it was part of IMMS, a really good
shuffler-add-on for XMMS), but I've not encountered this problem before.
Without it, Banshee won't come up again.

    Any clues?

Brian Fahrländer                 Christian, Conservative, and Technomad
Evansville, IN                              http://Fahrlander.net/brian
ICQ: 5119262                         AOL/Yahoo/GoogleTalk: WheelDweller