Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee does lyrics, too!

On 6/29/06, Nil Gradisnik <ghaefbgtk gmail com> wrote:
@Patrick

I tried all that, but nothing works for me, I get the same
"System.DllNotFoundException: libgtkembedmoz.so" every time.
The contents of gecko-sharp.dll.config is the same as Wikipedia.dll.config.

I really don't know what could be wrong here. You should test your
code on Fedora box or something.

Try the attached launch script. If you're building from source, use it
to replace the one in the src directory, and do a full rebuild. If
you're using packages, manually merge lines 12 to 26 inclusive into
the /usr/bin/banshee script.

--
Michael Hutchinson
http://mjhutchinson.com