[Banshee-List] Feature: An Everything But Playlist

Hello,

Would it be possible to allow the creation of Everything But
playlists?  So the playlist is basically the Music Library minus
everything you exclude.  The reason I think this would be useful is
that I often put my Music Library on random, but I don't want those
Podcasts/Talk mp3s to be chosen, just the music.  I find myself adding
and then removing podcasts/talk mp3s from the Music Library to avoid
this hassle.

I'd rather create a playlist of everything in the Music Library, minus
the few mp3s I don't want in.  The Everything But playlists would then
still include all new music I add to the Music Library but never what
I don't want.  What do you think?

Benjy