[Banshee-List] New smaller Shuffle not appearing in Banshee

I'm running Banshee 0.10.12 (FC6 rpm) and I just got one of the new iPod Shuffles.  My old Shuffle used to work fine but this one is not recognized.  The shuffle is appearing as a regular mass storage device just fine:

[root penguin ~]# ls /media/IPOD/
iPod_Control

Is there any trick to getting it recognized by Banshee so I could load some songs on it?

Also, does anyone have an RPM to a more recent Banshee that will work with FC6?  64-bit version preferably.

--
Greg Gulik                                 http://www.gulik.org/greg/
greg at gulik dot org