Re: [Banshee-List] Screencast ideas

I think it would be really important to show how songs are organized
and how they can be sorted, searched, etc. That comes natural after
awhile and works nicely, but is unusual for users of many other audio
programs.

Also, ripping and burning CDs could be helpful.

If you are going to do something with any plugins, there is a lot of
fun that can be shown off with Smartplaylists. You might even send out
a call for some people's favorite smartplaylists to highlight.

There's a few quick ones focused on new users. I assume the DAP stuff
is a given.

JSR/