Re: [GMime 3 Branch] IMAP build error

Hi Albrecht,

On 11/24/2019 01:07:56 PM Sun, Peter Bloomfield wrote:
Hi Albrecht,
Thanks for the patch--yes, that does fix the last build failure!

I also see the broken signatures, but I did manage to send myself a signed (but not encrypted) message. Lots
of criticals, though, so at least there's a trail of breadcrumbs for debugging🤔️

I changed what seemed to be some errors in the replacement of filter_crlf_new() by filter_dos2unix_new(), but
the broken signatures are still there. Still looking…