Re: [Patch/GMime3 branch] Autocrypt

On 11/30/2019 11:55:56 AM Sat, Albrecht Dreß wrote:
Hi Peter!
Do we already have balsa gmime3 in the wild (so we should clean up the database as above when balsa is
started), or are we actually the only users so far, and can omit it?

Cheers,
Albrecht.

Anyone who is building from the branch must be reading this list, so they'll see the instructions--I trust!
Let's omit the clean-up, and cope with any fall out.

The patch cleaned up the error that I was getting, so I've pushed it to GitLab.

Best,